From whiplash to fractures to sprains and more, automobile accidents can potentially cause significant injuries to drivers and their passengers. At Tri Health Clinic, Inc., Dr. Chung Joon Seo and his staff of professionals provide chiropractic and nonsurgical techniques to help relieve acute or chronic pain resulting from an automobile crash.
Common Auto Accident Injuries.
You must recognize that there is a possibility that you are asymptomatic or unaware of an injury or the extent of your injuries. That is why seeking a medical assessment or exam after a car accident is essential, even if you display no apparent signs or symptoms of an injury.
A potential auto accident injury may range from bruising or cuts to extremely serious or life-threatening injuries. The most common auto accident injuries include injury to the musculoskeletal system.
Examples would include –
- Tears to ligaments
- Dislocation of bones, among others.
Chiropractic Techniques to Treat an Auto Accident Injury
Choosing a chiropractor evaluation after an automobile accident provides an opportunity to treat an existing yet unmanifested auto accident injury.
Some of the available treatments that can be used to help alleviate pain and its underlying cause include -
- Decompression Mechanical Traction – this FDA-approved therapy has been shown to be both safe & effective in relieving both acute or chronic neck and back pain resulting from disc injuries.
- Shockwave Therapy – this FDA-approved chiropractic complementary therapy uses sound waves to encourage blood flow which then speeds up the healing process. Shockwave therapy can also help to reduce inflammation and break down existing scar tissue.
- MLS or Cold Laser Therapy – this type of complementary therapy uses specifically-designed light waves that, through cellular stimulation, relieve pain and stiffness.
- Chiropractic Adjustments & Manipulation – these mobilizations help to shift vertebrae that may have moved out of place as a result of an auto accident.
- Massage – rehabbing after an auto accident injury often includes massage therapy. This complementary therapy can reduce stress/anxiety, loosen scar tissue, and decrease painful spasms.
Call Aurora, Colorado’s Leading Chiropractor Today.
Have you been involved in an auto accident in the Aurora, CO area that has resulted in an injury that has become a chronic life disruption?
Let the team of chiropractic professionals at Tri Health Clinic, Inc. customize a treatment plan that allows you to move about with less pain or discomfort. Contact them at 720-859-9105 or, if you prefer, use this convenient online contact form.